My weight is 92 or 93.

I am having may brittle bones and my dentist says that they cannot do anything in that. One teeth which have to be remove by hook and crook, they say that they can't do anything. They are helpless. What to do

Doctor Answers (4) on My weight is 92 or 93.

Hi, I'm not getting a proper idea about ur case. It could be a case of dentinogenesis imperfecta, as it is linked with osteogenesis imperfecta.. Ideal treatment for this condition is capping of all the teeth with or without RCT, decided by the operator.. Send a picture of ur OPG to get us a more clear view of ur condition.
Its difficult to give an opinion with such a vague history and explanation. U need to properly present the symptoms and also X rays for proper and accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. Have a consultation with UE Dental Surgeon
Teeth can only be saved if it has got good support by the bone. Hope less teeth need to be removed. If you are not suffering with any pain you can delay the extraction. And extraction of teeth has got no side effects.. so need not worry...
Dentists can't help with brittle bones,so far as teeth is concerned they have to be in a state where they can be revived.Since it is not clear which tooth or what is the condition,it's better to go with the dentist who have seen you clinically.