diabetes-icon
My tsh is high
My thyroid was normal since last few years but recently on blood test tsh is incressed to 5.1 but t3 is 121 , t4 is 9.24 which seems normal. i am on thyroid medicine since 5 years and i take thyronorm 112.5 mcg. do i need to again increase my dose of thyroid for increase in tsh ? if so then please let me know how much should i take now. i am y age is 34 years, height 5.5, weight 65.85kg.

Take 125 mcg daily and recheck thyroid functions after 6 weeks
Modify lifestyle with diet modifications

Continue same treatment, adopt healthy lifestyle, repeat test after 2 months. Take calcium and vitamin D.