My son suffering for m.s

He suffering for m.s (mulutiple scalres) one leg not wrok walking sitting problem some dotocors tell brain decice no medicine any homeo medicin there pl help me

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Being a Sr. Homoeopath in Kolkata, I should not make any suggestion to you without full homoeopathic classical case recording for making proper selection of remedies. Therefore if you feel free,  may contact Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal , Dumdum through Google search or website askhomoeo.com to get phone  no and to take appointment even on line treatment.
Dr. Nitesh Sharma
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Multiple sclerosis (MS), an autoimmune neurological disorder, is well managed by homoeopaths. Homoeopathy helps to improve the quality of life and to reduce the usage of harmful drugs, without any adverse effects. A study with 33 patients conducted with homoeopathic medicines during the period of 1984 -1987, which was presented in the international congress at Athens, Greece in 1988, showed significant reduction in the number of acute exacerbation of the condition, significant improvement in the psychological parameters of the patients and significant reduction in the amount of corticosteroids used during the exacerbation. MS cases need specialist advice and monitoring. Depending on the case line of treatment is decided by the physician.
You can cunsult Dr. Farokh J Master. I belive he can do something for your child.
Dr Rashmi shukla
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Nagpur
As your doctor had could rightly said multiple sclerosis is technically termed as incurable pathology
you can approach to an experienced  homoeopathic doctor
start the treatment along with your medicines with an experienced homoeopath
Dr. G Nirmal
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Chennai
I think you're telling about multiple sclerosis. There are stages in that disease. It needs proper intake of medicine. Kindly contact any Homeopathy doctors near you.