My son behaving weird
My son entered his teneage and is behaving weird.. has lots of peer pressure... need to consult a good psychologist

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

During this change into Adolescence some children may find it difficult to handle themselves and also some peer pressure. Do fix an appointment with a psychologist and help him to face the life better.
Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan (PhD)
Counselling Psychologist 8 yrs exp Chennai

Dear parent, First what do you mean by weird. Please take a look of the adolescent characteristics given in my website www.mastermindfoubndation.com under the publication tab. If you still feel he needs counseling feel free to contact. I do online counseling in mail also. Wishes
Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

You haven't told what is weird.  Take your son to adolescent psychologist if possible.
Dr. Satish Ramaiah
Addiction Psychiatrist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Adolescents do benefit from counselling to understand their strengths and limitations. Please look for a psychologist com your area. It is important to meet in person