I have Done my liver function Test , In blood Report SGPT level 107 U/l& SGOT level 71 U/l i am Frequent Drinker,doctor Suggested to take TAB -URSOCDL 300mg, plz Advice me
1064 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, yes it could be due to your drinking problem (chronic drinking), don't worry you can recover, but the only way to get complete recovery is stop drinking again,. Avoiding diet containing fat or oily foods helps liver to heal faster. Continue the medications. Please stop smoking and drinking they are always injuries to health. All the best
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.