My SGPT LEVEL IS 107 U/L
I have Done my liver function Test , In blood Report SGPT level 107 U/l& SGOT level 71 U/l i am Frequent Drinker,doctor Suggested to take TAB -URSOCDL 300mg, plz Advice me

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, yes it could be due to your drinking problem (chronic drinking), don't worry you can recover, but the only way to get complete recovery is stop drinking again,. Avoiding diet containing fat or oily foods helps liver to heal faster. Continue the medications. Please stop smoking and drinking they are always injuries to health. All the best