My right ear is clogged
Hi, my right ear is clogged and I have a cold also. I consulted a ENT doctor, he just gave me a tablets to take for 5days and he said he had given only 50% of the medicine for remaining 50% he asked me to come on the next week. So pls suggest me can I take the tablets which he had prescribed me. 1) augmentin 625, 2)zinetac 150mg, 3)fourts B, 4)mucolite. Doctors pls suggest me can I take these tablets...

Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Add nasivion nose drops for 5 days . 3 drops 3 times per day. Remember they are for nose, not your ears. These drops will open your eustachian tubes