My period always missed
I have period problem. It comes 1 mnth late, means 1 time in 2 months. What to do to make it regular.

Hello, Since how long are you having irregular periods? You should consult a gynaecologist and get your hormonal profile testing done to rule out the cause. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.
Hi, get yourself examined from gynaec. You may require to do some battery of investigations and ultrasound examination. Need to get diagnosis done and start treatment.