My penis
Want to increase my size.

Dr. Vinay Gupta
Andrologist 33 yrs exp Bilaspur

It's not needed. Size has nothing to do with ur sexual performance. Smaller the size, bigger will be, the enlargement during erection.
Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 30 yrs exp Mumbai
For penis size : There is no medi(tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings)in the world could increase length &  girth(motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. for satisfctry sexual relationships.  For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr.  Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally.
Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Sexologist 7 yrs exp Pune
You can't. Don't get fooled by the advertisements on media. Also, size has got nothing to do with satisfying a woman.