My penies is small
What can i do for that. It was very big problem for me please give me some suggestions or any medicin
55 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi it's hard to suggest with out clinical examination....kindly consult urologist for they will help you.... regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?