My one side of nose block

I have asthma and i get cold almost 365 days in a year. Even though i avoided food from fridge directly my nose gets blocked most of the time. Is it because of regular headbath?? When i take steam also its tough to breathe in. I clean nose n take steam again but it gets jammed immideately again. Most of the times i breathe through mouth. How to reduce it?

Doctor Answers (2) on My one side of nose block

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
You need a proper evaluation of your airways as well as an allergy testing to isolate the inhaled allergen causing your symptoms. As an ENT Surgeon and Allergist, I am in the best position to help you. Pleaee use this app to fix up an instant appointment with me and drop into my clinic.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder Kolkata | Otologist/ Neurotologist
You need to do a CT scan of nose and paranasal sinuses to exclude any other pathology beside allergic rhinitis. Asthma patients are likely to suffer from allergic rhinitis concurrently. Treatment will be done accordingly.