My nose is naturaly bend
My nose is bend/crooked please tell me solutions. It's naturally bend no accident. No any problems. One problem is lightly breathing problem

Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Crooked nose can be corrected and made near normal, if you are not happy with the look. Sometimes crooked appearance will give a rugged appearance to men! So decide yourself and any ENT who also does plastic surgery can be visited because he can correct any internal corrections of the nose if required.! All the best!
Hello.... If it's like this by birth, you cannot correct it now.. It will not harm you, you have to accept the fact... Or else you can think of plastic surgery.. Where cartilaginous part of nose is reconstructed.. If you are considering surgery consult plastic surgeon..........