My mrs have pain in back

Back pain near spinal code,swelling of side of spinal code, also last time she suffering from arthritis i.e pain & swollen in leg some time also she feeling giddiness & she loss brain control she work but work going on without control

Doctor Answers (6) on My mrs have pain in back

When did your back pain start?
Where are you feeling pain?
Have you had back problems in the past?
Can you describe the pain?
What makes the pain better or worse?
Basil leaves can also come to your rescue when suffering from a backache.

Add 8 to 10 basil leaves to one cup of water and boil it until the water evaporates to half.Let it cool to room temperature and then add a pinch of salt.For mild pain, drink this concoction once daily; for severe pain, drink it twice daily..

Herbal Oil

Massaging your back with an herbal oil can help your muscles relax and relieve pain. You can use any herbal oil such as eucalyptus oil, almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil. Heat the oil until warm and massage it gently over the aching area.

Epsom Salt

Epsom salt can ease pain and relieve inflammation.

Mix Epsom salt with hot water to make a thick paste. Soak a towel in it and ring out any excess liquid from the towel. Put it on your back near and around the aching area. The heat from the towel will also reduce anyswelling.You can also add two cups of Epsom salt to your bathwater and soak your body in it for half an hour.

Try these remedies to get immediate relief from a backache. If they are not successful in managing the pain, you can consult me by clicking on consult option for homoepathic treatment without side effects.

Hello.
As I see you are from Palghar, consult Dr. M.L. Dhawale hospital for a promt diagnosis and treatment. Homoeopathic medicines can help her by controlling pain and swelling.
Regards
Attach X ray / MRI Report
Seems a case of multiple sclerosis. Please share the details of investigations till date. Homeopathy can very effectively stop the process soon. Though a lifetime medicinal suport cannot be ruled out.
Can  consult on practo direct consult chat.
Keep them in a non conflicting situations.
Dr Neelu Gautam Indore | Homeopath
Hello , start taken homoeopathic treatment it will help you out in releaving pain symptomatically . Also go for CT scan or MRI once to detect out the nerve compression in between spinal cord . Sometimes B'coz of nerve compression only giddiness & loss of control power happens . In that case u required Physiotherapy exercise along with the medication .
Dr. Khyati Dave Mumbai | Homeopath
Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us. I recommend the Biogetica Freedom Kit with Backease Formula. Please refer to the link http://www.biogetica.com/how-to-find-backache-treatment-to-cure-lower-back-pain. - Our remedies work on ancient principles of ayurveda (Traditional Indian medicine), homeopathy and nutritional remedies all the combinations work on balancing the immunity and are believed to benefit the spine in its normal functioning and- help combating hypersensitivity of nerves.