My mother has facing burn

My mother has getting back burn around last 10 to 15 year. Please suggest me specialist whom I can consult and is it serious issue? Earlier I consult orthopedic but not found any result.
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

It requires evaluation by clinical examination and investigations like MRI and xray, consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated by him
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?