Burn in leg

I got a dense burn in my leg due to hot silencer of bike , how to get it recovered fast and which medicines should i use for faster heel ??

Doctor Answers (1) on Burn in leg

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there, Don't break small blisters (no bigger than your little fingernail). If blisters break, gently clean the area with mild soap and water, apply an antibiotic ointment, and cover it with a nonstick gauze bandage....Apply moisturizer or aloe vera lotion or gel,which may provide relief in some cases....If needed, take an over-the-counter pain reliever... Consider a tetanus shot. Make sure that your tetanus booster is up to date.. See your doctor if you develop large blisters. Large blisters are best removed, as they rarely will remain intact on their own. Also seek medical help if the burn covers a large area of the body or if you notice signs of infection, such as oozing from the wound and increased pain, redness and swelling....