My mom have constripation
Alrdy she has heart problem.but now a days she has constipation problem.while going motion ,she has like hemmeriods outside ..once we shown doctor .she said it is nt hemmorids ,bt some blood CMG from motion ..please suggested me ..

Hi.... Add fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals.... Your.mother should, Exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week.