My little angel has started stammering
I am so worried before few month during lockdown my little daughter age is 3 years was started stammering and stutter. I don't know she has started this initially we thought she wants to speaks so many words and talk so that's why she is doing this but from last few week she stammer with simple and single word can any doctor here can suggest why she is doing so I am so worried and concerned please help me.

Don't worry. Ignore. Don't make her conscious of any defect. Be patient while talking to her. Don't try to interrupt and correct her. Most of the time it will go away.
contact any speech therapist in your area