My legs ankles are swelli

My both legs and ankle are swelling some times my left aching.i had some tests thyroid and 2d echo CBP everything thing is fine HB is 11.2

Hello there.... Swollen ankles occur when fluid is retained in the spaces between our cells.. Treatment for a swollen ankle will depend on the diagnosis..... In most cases, elevation of the foot to eight inches above the level of the heart is recommended for a swollen extremity. This increases blood return without significantly decreasing the flow of oxygen-rich blood into the foot. ....Consult Orthopedician for further evaluation.....
G. Rangaswamy
General Physician 34 yrs exp Hyderabad
As you were investigated, was serum creatinine, blood urea was done? If done and normal, nothing to worry about and keep d legs raised when ever you sit. While going to work or out wear socks. As you r in Hyderabad you can visit me in manikonda for free consult