My head is paining
My head on the right hand side is paining when i press it.!i had met with an accident in the month of june but i didn't realise the pain before.

Dr. Rajashekhar

HELLO GET A CTSCAN OF THE BRAIN TO RULE OUT EXTRADURAL HAEMORRAGE AND LATER CONSULT A PHYSICIAN/NEUROLOGIST AND DECIDE BYE

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  If you had a head injury you should have consulted a doctor that time. With just this much history we cannot say anything. Just consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  He will examine you and suggest you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Mohammed Faisal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Hyderabad
Did u get ur self investigated at that time. Explain your pain in detail.  Location of pain. Aggravating and relieving factors. Any ct or mri done after accident?