My hairs are falling

My hair has started to fall like 10 to 15 strands whenever I shampoo or massage with oil on head.All this started 10 months back when i went to my first day of job.I tried olive oil,ayurvedic oil,herbal shampoos,diet changes everything for considerable time but no result.Before that there was no hairfall.I thought water quality is of concern and of late I have been using drinking water for head wash.I use shampoo thrice a week and oil massage also thrice.Currently using head and shoulders anti hairfall shampoo.When I used herbal shampoo I got dandruff.I have tried many things but don't know what to do.My father has gone bald but after 35 years of age.I have hereditory but I am only 24 years of age and I eat healthy food as well and take care of hair also.Please suggest good shampoo which will not cause dandruff and hairfall and oil for massage as well.

Doctor Answers (1) on My hairs are falling

Greetings. I would suggest you see a qualified dermatologist near you. You need to be evaluated for any hair thinning and loss of density. Use a medicated anti fungal shampoo as prescribed by the dermatologist. Continue your nutritious non junk diet. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards.