My hair is falling tooooo

Afrer my pregnency my hair is falling a lot get me d solution please... And also have white hairs... I think it may be problem with water because we use borewell water and heater water to bath... And ill use chik shampoo... Tel me wht to do for my hair loss and white hairs

Doctor Answers (1) on My hair is falling tooooo

Hi. Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. IN YOUR CASE - you probably have telogen effluvium that occurs 3 to 6 months after delivery. if hair fall continues for longer - after adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. For now - Have a good balanced nutritious diet..if necessary See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem. Hope this helps.Further queries may be sent of follow up messaging. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal