My friend fainted due to anger attacks
During a fight ( a severe one) my friend was trying to break his knuckles again (he is habitual of this. He breaks his knuckles whenever situations go out of his hand) and I trued to control that. And when he had no other way of letting his anger out he started shivering and he fainted and fell on the floor and was still shivering while he was there on the floor. And there he was for 2-3 mins. His eyes wide open and red with all the blood rushing to his eyes. I tried picking him up and saw that he hurt his chin pretty bad and later he got 2 stitches on his chin. What is the exact problem..?

His problem could be,  that he tries to Prove  "He is Right". Let your friend consult a Psychologist,  to have better understanding about himself and to handle the situation.