My father is suffering from Ring Warm
Father is suffering from Ring Warm from last 1month they take many medicine recommended by previous doctor. In starting they looks red buy now they are black in colour. So please advice some prescription so he can get rid from it.

Ringworm, Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Your skin problem can be controlled by topical and oral medications Kindly consult me online for  the exact treatment and further queries
You may be suffering from fungal infection of the inner thighs groin and buttocks area which we call tinea cruris. this is commonly referred as jock itch. It is easily treatable by taking 4 to 6 weeks of treatment which includes tablets along with creams. Wrong treatment with over the counter creams like fourderm, panderm, quadriderm, dermi 5, betnovate dermikem OC candid B, hh zole leads to severe side effects and also repeated recurrences. please do not use super body wash over the affected areas. Do not use steroid containing combination creams. Please contact me using online consultation for detailed prescription. Do not delay treatment as it may spread for the on your body and also to other people living in the household.