My face is faded
I wear specs for 20 years .now very dark wrinkles are on my eyes. I want to glow my face and get rid from it.tell me what should I do please
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Kindly send images of your face so that I can advise you accordingly or you may consult in person @ Guru Angad Dev Medical Centre Tilak Nagar (wed /Friday - 5 to 6:30 pm) @Tagore hospital (wed/friday- 7 to 7:30 pm)
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.