Inner thigh wrinkles, darkness
I am having inner thigh darkness and now since 3 months problem is more and it became rough and also slight wrinkles on it which makes me feel uncomfortable after more walking or excercise. I am over weight and trying to loose my thigh fat but sometimes I end up with rash on my inner thighs. So could not able to work out. Please suggest me the solution. Thank you.

It's Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.