My eye vision is very low

My eye vision is very low. I m using spackes about more than 15 years ago. I want to remove spackes. And want to treat my vision

Doctor Answers (3) on My eye vision is very low

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
There is no medication or food for improving eyesight or to get rid of glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 25 years so your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. As you are not comfortable with contact lens then go for lasik. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik.
Dr. Lokesh Jain Delhi | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
If your vision with glasses is 6/6 than there is nothing to worry.If less than that than you should go for detailed eye examination including Retina check up.
You can opt for refractive procedures depending upon your refraction and other criteria.
Dr. VK Jain Delhi | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
You can go for alternatives to specs like contact lenses, ortho-k, lasik etc