My child cries a lot
My 2 month's daughter is crying a lot especially at night after 2. Dr. Has suggested to give colimax if she cries a lot. Is there any thing which can help in this as my wife's health is also deteriorating day by day as she has to wake up all night.

Dr. VJS Virdi
Pediatrician 25 yrs exp Mohali
it is a common trouble faced by first time parents. the baby is otherwise fine except for these crying episodes which may last for hours together. this will automatically go away by 4 months of age. this patteren is inherited by the child as a continuation of the pregnancy days. just relax. and give bath in evening so that the baby relaxes. this will go away by 4 months. no medication is generally required