My breast is saagging.
As I said my breast is sagging and I do not want any surgery.is there any other way/treatment for the firming and upliftment of the breast?

Hello, As most women age, breasts naturally yield to gravity and tend to sag and fold over the inflammatory crease, the lower attachment point to the chest wall. Since breasts are an external organ and do not contain muscle, exercise cannot improve their shape.Even Bras don't prevent breasts from sagging, So plastic surgery is left out option or else you can just leave it ,no harm.