My body is getting thin

M suffering from heavy cold and cough. And hair fallen too. What kind of treatment is best for me. I want to be develop my body.so please help me out.

Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

When one is suffering from cough and cold, body gets weak while combating infection. The mucus which is formed causes dryness of skin and hair. The treatment should focus on 3 aspects 1. combating infection 2. stopping the formation of mucus. 3. providing suppliments for healthy skin and repairing system of body. You can have homeopathic treatment which can help you in shortest possible time. it will bring back the lost hair and rejuvinate your health.

hey, cough cold could be due to allergy, viral infection , or seasonal variation Do you have fever , ?? hair fall might be due to some other reason so consult physician hell prescribe antibiotics , and medication for cough and cold