M very thin.
Hi m 26 years old and I am very thin. My weight is 54 kg and m almost 6ft tall. I am planning to get married and because of this nature m not getting the right girl. Now I am planning to take a weight gain injection. It would be great if some one can help me with this. Please help me, m so desp about it.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hey, don't opt for injection and medicines , they may affect you adversely ,have meals at regular intervals, don't skip meals , have meat ,ghee, egg, fish,chicken, etc... do exercise daily ,sleep well ,avoid worries ,you can work out in gymnasium,it increases muscle bulk and increases appetite also