Muscle pain - Entire left

Hi, As I mentioned that I am suffering with Migraine and Sinus present in earlier I suffered with severe pain on entire left side of the body for that I was diagnosed for so many test in that they diagnosed(CT) I am suffering with Sinus in left Maxilary. But later by my own research I came to know that I am suffering with Migraine (Symptoms are Pain in left side of the head to shoulder, can't tolerate sounds or light, getting panic). But the muscle pain on entire left side while seating for a while or traveling or at gym I can't take more pressure or even I can't sleep for a while on my left. So, My request is to diagnose the problem and give suggestions to improve my health. Suggestions for Sinus, Migraine & Muscle pain. Thank You.

Dr. B Rajashekar

HELLO IT MAY BE MAXILLARY SINUSITIS/ PANIC ATTACKS /MIGRAINE ,/CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS KINDLY DO CT NECK AND CT NECK WITH DOPPLER OF THE NECK VESSELS AND BASED ON THE RESULT CONSULT AN APPROPPRIATE TREATMENT BYE
Dr. Neha Shrivastava
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist 5 yrs exp Mumbai
Go for x-Ray of the cervical spine ap/lateral view and see a good physiotherapist..do cold and hot compressions alternately
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 15 yrs exp Pune
Please do not google research your symptoms as most of time it leads to wrong interpretation. ...please do cervical xray and rule out PIVD or spondylitis
Dr. Angshumitra Chowdhary
Pain Management Specialist 12 yrs exp Kolkata
You have not mentioned the quality of pain you have. When does the pain come? Any tearing of eyes? Do you have a chronic problem of cough and cold? How frequently you get the pain and what triggers the pain. . Can you post the exact interpretation of the CT