Muscle pain / back ache

Muscle pain @ the back of left shoulder since yesterday... Was not able to sleep due to pain.. So which specialist to consult? Orthopedic doctor or there is any other specialist for muscle pain?
views-icons 53 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Muscle pain / back ache

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
Mandya | General Physician
Hello, most of the acute back ache are due to muscle pull or muscle spasm, or ligament strain(if there are no specific injuries) all can be controlled with pain killers and with proper rest. Don't worry all you need Is to consult a orthopedician, avoid massaging of the painful area.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?