Muscle near left shoulder

Hi, I am having some uneasiness in muscle just below the left shoulder back side. It happens only when i am sitting without back support, it feels like muscles are shrinking and expanding on its own for a small area near left shoulder and that is what makes me feel uncomfortable. There is no pain as such , its just the shrinking and expanding of muscle feeling. I had seen a physician 1 yr back and he gave me some drops to apply on that area but it didnt help. He told its not of major concern. But now i m worried bcoz it is there from last 3-4 yrs. Please help me know if it is of major concern and it will have any implications in future. What could be the reason. Thank you.
views-icons 42 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Muscle near left shoulder

Dr. Ameet Thakkar
27 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | General Physician

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Consult an orthopedic surgeon for your problem. an MRI of the cervical spine may be helpful along with Vit B12 & Vit D3 tests
DR .V.HARI PRASAD
5 yrs. of exp | Chittoor | General Physician
I need physical examination to come to conclusion
visit orthopaedic an for best results
check sugar,cholesterol,and bp annually.