Muscle near left shoulder

Hi, I am having some uneasiness in muscle just below the left shoulder back side. It happens only when i am sitting without back support, it feels like muscles are shrinking and expanding on its own for a small area near left shoulder and that is what makes me feel uncomfortable. There is no pain as such , its just the shrinking and expanding of muscle feeling. I had seen a physician 1 yr back and he gave me some drops to apply on that area but it didnt help. He told its not of major concern. But now i m worried bcoz it is there from last 3-4 yrs. Please help me know if it is of major concern and it will have any implications in future. What could be the reason. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (2) on Muscle near left shoulder

DR .V.HARI PRASAD Chittoor | General Physician
I need physical examination to come to conclusion
visit orthopaedic an for best results
check sugar,cholesterol,and bp annually.
Dr. Ameet Thakkar Mumbai | General Physician
Consult an orthopedic surgeon for your problem. an MRI of the cervical spine may be helpful along with Vit B12 & Vit D3 tests