Muscle loss after typhoid

I had indirect typhoid from , it took around 15 days to lower down the fever ().i lost around 10 kgs . i was regular to the gym from past 3 years, but it seems I have lost all the success in just 30 days. i don't know how bring back my old indurance and power to do my daily day to day activities with the same appetite i did it earlier. Please help me to regain my muscle and stamina.

Dr. Ritesh Kharnal
Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Indore
It will tack some time to get back to your endurance. Start with cycling treadmill or do some exercises with low weight and more repetition.
Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Delhi
That's normal after getting disease. You should first concentrate on breathing exercises as well cardiovascular fitness by doing brisk walk and stretchings of leg muscles. Then go for strengthening prog gradually. Take liquids frequently and fruits,Curd,bananas,milk products and 2egg atleast. You can take Hemglobulin tonic as well. Regards.