Multiple skin on glans penis
2 weeks ago I had masturbated with fleshlight. I wash it properly on each use. But the last time I used had a slight stinky smell since my roomate has used that without washing it. So the last time I had masturbated with coconut oil for lubrication. Right after that, I saw my glans penis has hard brown skin or multiple skin. That skin is not much sensitive in the other region of the glans penis. I don't feel any itchiness or inflammation there. Is that any kind of STD or lesion or any other kind of skin condition for that do I need to worry about and look for treatment. Your suggestion will be quite helpful.

Probably viral wart.....Do direct private online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Please put pictures of the affected area in private consult with me for detailed information and treatment