Multiple sclerosis
I am taking weekly injections for ms. Probably due to injections I have felt mimic symptoms of ms for the past few days. How long can these mimic symptoms last? Thank you

Hello there..... disease-modifying therapy is often recommended. This therapy may decrease the number of exacerbations that a patient experiences or decrease the severity of an exacerbation. In addition, many of these therapies have been shown to decrease the potential for developing long-term disability..... Consult Neurologist for further advice.....