Multiple sclerosis
I am taking interferon beta injections since may. But since last few days I am having mimic symptoms of ms. Also I am stammering a lot due to which I have lost confidence to attend job interviews. Are these temporary? Thank you

Hello there..... Multiple sclerosis is a condition which can affect the brain and spinal cord, causing a wide range of potential symptoms, including problems with vision, arm or leg movement, sensation or balance.... It's a lifelong condition that can sometimes cause serious disability, although it can occasionally be mild. In many cases, it’s possible to treat symptoms.... Consult Neurologist....