MTF transformation Query
I am 18 years old Boy and I want to become a female.I want to get started with estrogen to become more femine and grow Breast size . . . Please tell How  What is the procedure to get started with  The estrogen Pills as still i haven't consulted any Doctor about this and Iam Firm on My decision
130 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Mubarak Raja
Diabetologist 19 yrs exp Chennai
it's a very complicated process.. u need lots of counseling and consulting a endocrine Dr at your place
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.