MRI report clarification ( requested)
I am found some impressions in my MRI report Impression@:: 1. Small non-diffusion restricting T2/T2 flair hyperintense signal in the peritrigonal white matter bilaterally - non-specific - questionable significance. 2.no intracranial bleed or space occupying lession. 3. No midline shift. Finding@: 1.Small non-diffusion restricting T2/T2 flair hyperintense signal in the peritrigonal white matter bilaterally 2. Bilateral maxillary and ethmoidal sinusitis+.

You can ignore the findings.the only significant finding is sinusitis