Mouth Ulcers
I have been facing problem of recurring Mouth Ulcers. Which expert I should contact for proper treatment (dental/ENT/Neuro/Other). It is observed in Previous checkups that it is due to multiple reasons like physical weakness, stress, lack of immunity, lack of stamina, heat in stomach, consumption of dry fruits etc.

Hello.. Well recurrent mouth ulcers as you said may be due to simple reason of vitamin deficiency due to your food intake,acid reflux and underlying long standing diseases...sometimes even viral infections are confused with ulcers..o suggest you to consult a physician first