Mouth ulcers after taking Vit D tablets
I have Vit D deficiency and white patches on skin, so i started Vit D (MGD3) tablets and Calcium tablets as per doctor's advice and prescription. Vit D tablet is to be taken every week and Calcium tablet on every alternate day. After 2-3 days I am getting horrible mouth ulcers. I changed tablets,company,doctor 3 times, but still mouth ulcers arises after starting these medicine. Plz help.

Its an extremely rare occurrence. You could be allergic to some ingredient that goes into making the medicine.Try to supplement in diet.

Vit a deficiency treatment Vit d dose for children Vit deficiency symptoms