Mouth skin
Hello i have a habbit of chewing rajnigandha and tobacco since 3 years approx..due to which i am not able to have spicy food since 2 years moreover since last 7 months i cannot open my mouth fully..and since last 1 month my whole skin of mouth has turned white and also my jaw is paining on right side i am very scared

Dr. Kayannush K. Dadachanji
Implantologist 13 yrs exp Mumbai

White lesions in the mouth is always something to worry about. The good part is that you are aware of this and also it's cause. PLEASE PLEASE STOP YOUR TOBACCO HABIT. Also show this to your dentist immediately. I would recommend a biopsy of the lesion and that will determine the further best treatment options available for you. If possible please do let me know how is your treatment progressing. Take care.
pls stop the habit of rajnigandha and consult a good dentist asap.