How to change him he will talk with me for 2 days after listening to his mother he behaves like that he is not allowing to talk to my parents after delivery she didn't allow him to me for 2 months please tell me what is his problem and how to change him
83 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hi, this is a bit difficult as you are expecting the 'other' person to change. But very realistically and honestly speaking you can't force a change in another person unless they wish to change. Fortunately or unfortunately it is you who will have to change and make important decisions of how you wish to live your life. Your happiness is of utmost importance and being self sufficient as well as confident can help you lead a very healthy life. And in your case, this is highly preferable. I can only imagine the pain you must be going through as your situation sounds to be really bad. But try to overcome it by having faith and self respect and live life according to your terms. You will be surprised how good and healthy it will be for you in the long run. I hope this helps you in some way. I also hope your a working, self sufficient and independent woman with social and family support as they can be your motivational sources too.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?