Lack. Of motivation
Why tofisopam or benzodiazepine group drugs even cured anxiety. It makes lack of motivation and energetic feeling.. Suppressed fee at stomach. Why is it soo???. Will it be cure by dosage change or additional dopamine generation medicine

Hi I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Hello Friend Taking over allopathic medicins will have there kwn side effects that you mentioned as above.. I Advice you for Homoeopathic treatment "Deep Homoeopathic Clinic "will help out from this problem.. We Treat with Homoeopathic medicins which have no side effect along with counsellings session with some change or corrections in dietery habits. Assure results would be seen in 21days Considering your problem we conduct online consultations and counsellings session with medicines provieded through our courier services . Happy to help Regards Dr Poonam
All meds have effects and at times side effects... Consult ur psychiatrist if has some issues

Lack of motivation and depression Extreme lack of motivation