Motion problem
Hi, My grandmother is suffering from digestion problem, She not went motion from 10 days Can you please help me why it's happening like this, And what medicine we should give her

Constipation is a common complaint in the elderly. Normally the intestines move digested food and waste towards the rectum ultimately. With aging the intestinal movement s become slowed down naturally or there is incoordination of these movements to push out the stools from rectum. Its rare to have some disease block the passage. But as we age such rare diseases should also be considered.
patient should consult a surgeon or surgical gastroenterologist who will examine abdomen and rectum, may need enema etc
for the most common type of constipation, general measures like taking adequate water and high fibre diet helps a lot. Do not go for medicines without ascertaining the cause for constipation with the surgical doctor.