Mother's attitude

My mother has a very good nature all together but recently she is very much doubtful. .she use to doubt my father and makes quarrel in simple matter. This is going worse gradually..

Doctor Answers (2) on Mother's attitude

Maybe she is having depression or delusional disorder with infidelity delusions. Please consult a psychiatrist and marital counsellor
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there I understand your concern...For that my advice is to find out the problem they have and try to discuss with them and advice them to resolve any kind of long-standing problem. Advice them to take a vacation, and spend some time together, a new environment sometimes beneficial to couples. Advice them to do at least few of the daily activity together like daily morning jogging or brisk walking, meditation, if possible join some hobby classes to spend some quality time. If you are not satisfied kindly consult a psychiatrist for couples counseling.