Morning sneeze
I sneeze continuously for about 10-15 times in the morning. Is it any kind of allergy? What should I do to prevent this ? How will I know what kind of allergy is this?

Dr. Harisha N L

It may be due to allergy...Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck

Continuous sneezing in the morning Sneezing problem in the morning Sneezing problem in the morning