Morning sickness
Hi, I am suffering from morning sickness from Last six months, I wake up in the morning around 6:30am. I m feeling like vomiting after I get off from bed and I drink a glass of water and it come back when I brush my teeth. During the day also sometimes it feels like vomiting, can you plz help me to understand the problem and which specialist do I need to consult?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You should definitely get it checked out by a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  You can take a tab. Pan-D once or twice a day half an hour before food.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.