Altitude sickness
I am planning to visit a place at very high altitude (> 15,000 feet). What medicine should I take in case I suffer from altitude sickness or Acute Mountain Sickness?
79 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi you will require special precautions and medicines as well...medicines can't be prescribed here online...consult good physician they will do the needful
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?