Morning cold sign
Hello, whenever I wake up in the morning and wash my faces/brush with hot water, I used to see cold coming out from throat. This morning sign exist in months. Also whenever I eat anything in cold or exposed to cold climate immediately I feel discomfort on the throat like getting cold. Do I have to take any special test?

Get absolute eosinophil count,chest x-ray done

Hi Come online for prescription and consultation
Appears to be Allergic Rhinitis and Allergic pharyngitis. Pl avoid cool items, cool drinks, cool weather, dust, pollens etc. Take Montair lc 1tab in the night for 10 days.pl do Salt water gargling of throat.pl have absolute eosinophilic count.Allergen test and try desensitization. Pl consult Pulmonologist, and Ent specialist online with all the reports and treatment taken.
Hi. I understand your concern. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription for the same