More white hair my head

Doctor am 18 year old am having more white in last five years am dying my hair weekly so am irritating plz suggest best doctor in Chennai am suffering and feeling shame plz help me frm dis solution

Doctor Answers (1) on More white hair my head

Hi Dont be ashamed of the white hairs as this is quite common now-a days and I even see children affected with these. I cant name you a particular doctor but there are a lot of good qualified Dermatologist in Chennai who might be of help in your situation, ​​Thanks for the ​​query. Premature graying of hair is not uncommon in general population. The cause could be multi-factorial and needs to be assessed. It could be genetic, environmental, constitutional or some nutritional deficiencies. While the treatment options are limited, an attempt to prevent further graying can definitely be made. Meet a Dermatologist for better understanding and treatment plan. Hope it helps.​​ Dr MK Agarwala